» Welcome to the Junk Explorer Team!
Impaler Decks(TM) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm by chaunsea

Forum Width

Impaler Decks(TM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vlad the impaler

Impaler Decks(TM) Empty
PostSubject: Impaler Decks(TM)   Impaler Decks(TM) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 am

Hello, Vlad here. I'm obviously your favorite impaler because there is NOBODY else who impales people like me. Now off with the introduction, time to explain to you what this thread is about. I make crazy and stupid decks and no matter how stupid your deck is(Ive made some pretty stupid ones) i will make it for you. We negotiate on the points cost after i give you the deck and you are 100% satisfied! I'll make stuff remotely stupid(clockwork gradius) to something completely stupid(blackwing monarchs) with no extra cost. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if your one of my friends from DN you get a freebie for joining the academy. How does thaaaaaaaaat sound? Just come on by and post what you want. Before you order though you must sign this form at the bottom of the post.

*I cannot guarantee the deck will be able to stand up to any real deck like infernitys or six samurai and maybe even other fun decks. By ordering a deck from Impaler Decks(TM) you are liable to be 100% satisfied with any deck i give you unless prohibited by local forum law. Furthermore when you order from Impaler Decks(TM) you are signing away your right to sue me for X-Points if your deck does not stand up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. When a deck is delivered all of the things i have said in the guarantee are null and void and cannot be used in a court of forum law and are not viable evidence to a webmaster. When signing this form please use your REAL forum name and if you sign Dicksmash McIronCock then i will be VERY unhappy because thats my name and i can sue you for x-points*

Sign Here ______________________
Back to top Go down

Impaler Decks(TM)
Page 1 of 1